Thursday, September 4, 2014

9/4/2014

9/4/2014
Write about a picture you tore up. Who was it? How old were you? Why did you tear it up? Do you still feel the same way?

I have honestly never torn up a picture of anyone. I have deleted ones that I found less than flattering or deleted ones that documented me doing something less than legal. I honestly never understood the point behind tearing photos up as an emotional release. Maybe its because I’ve never been that hurt by anyone I cared about.  I try to choose the people I let into my life carefully. It would probably be more accurate to say that I have deleted people’s numbers from my phone. I feel like once I’ve had enough of someone I stop contacting them. This has really only happened once but it’s not something I care to talk about. I still feel the same way I did when I stopped talking to him. I guess you can say I know how to hold a grudge. To be honest I don’t hate that person. I can honestly understand why they did what they did. I can even empathize with them. That doesn’t mean I agree with their choice or even have to respect it. And I certainly don’t have to forgive them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment