Tuesday, September 30, 2014

9/30/2014

9/30/2014

In a single sentence, declare who you are – your ethnic and regional background, your social class, your religion, or whatever is appropriate to you. For example, “I am a third-generation American of Irish-German heritage, raised Catholic in the middle-class suburbs of the Midwest.” Follow this sentence with an autobiographical paragraph or two, perhaps shifting back to the time you were born, or perhaps showing how your background influences your beliefs and actions today.

My name is Sean Brown; I am a black, middle class, catholic male from Baltimore Maryland. I was born in June 29th 1992 to Betty Whitehurst. I spent my formative years in catholic school. I learn to read and write a 5 years old. At 6 I read my first chapter book. From there on out I was incredibly interested in science. That changed around 8th grade When I discovered politics. That obsession faded around college when I discovered economics. It was the first time where I was learning about something that I didn't eventually tire of.

My first elementary school was a very small and religiously conservative. I never really fit in, I always felt like I was getting dumber and dumber every year. So in sixth grade I convinced my parents to let me transfer to a different school. Then from there it was boarding school and then college.

No comments:

Post a Comment