Thursday, September 25, 2014

9/25/2014

Associate an object or an action with someone in real life. Does someone you know have a cherished possession or a unique ritual? Describe it. Use that object or ritual to begin a character sketch about that person.


I like to associate my mother with an AK-47 mounted assault riffle. She mows down just about every thing in her path and with deadly precision. An AK-47 never jams, it will fire if filled with water, mud, or sand it is the worlds most reliable gun. My mother is also incredibly dependable. She is never late, always makes deadlines, and never breaks promises. She is the worlds most reliable mother. While my mother doesn't own an assault riffle, she owns a bullet necklace. It was given to her when my sister was over seas in Bosnia. It has become one of my mothers most prized possessions. It is a reminder of how much she almost lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment