Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/2014

11/4/2014
Recall a wedding you've attended and write about it. Did anything unusual happen at the event? How did you feel? Describe the situation -- who, what, when, where, why and how.


I went to a friends wedding recently. It was different than normal because, well it was a friend and not some distant relative that I had barely known. Aside from it being the wedding of a close friend it was also smallest wedding I had been to and the least expensive to be apart of. It was in a plant nursery that was filled with beautiful plant life and gorgeous singing birds. Me and other close friends surrounded Alex and his wife. It was strange because I wasn't counting down the minutes till it was over like had done with weddings in the past. I was excited for my friend. He was having arguably the best day of his life. This was about 6 months ago. It still seems as vivid as the day it happened though.

No comments:

Post a Comment