Tuesday, October 21, 2014




10/16/201
List six people you know (first names only) who interest you enough to write about them. Write what you find interesting about them. List some characteristics of their personalities and describe what they look like.

1) Betty my mother- She is resilient, strong, and always looking to help people.

2)  Jake my best friend- eccentric, reckless, and charismatic

3) Father Max my middle school lacrosse coach and priest- He is charismatic, understanding and always calm.

4) My sister- She is disciplined, regimented, and always looking out for my best interest.

5) Shep my other best friend- She is a little out there. She is fun, interesting, and very worldly and cultured.

6) My father- He is resilient, resourceful, and handy  

No comments:

Post a Comment